Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I run a pub and after i had shut the pub i had a encounter

Customer Question

i run a pub and after i had shut the pub i had a sexual encounter which i believed no one could see but some one filmed it through a gap in the blinds and now it is being showed around other pubs and to my customers with out either party consent to do so.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: i had shut the doors and my staff had shut all the blinds. it was after hours and no one else apart from my staff who where in bed where in the building. the man involved did not know we where being filmed and pictures taken and neither did I. the next day one of my customers made me aware that there was pictures and a video of us having sex in the pub after it had shut and was put on snap chat. it got shown to customers and other landlords in two other pubs in the town and most of my customers have seen it. No myself and the man involved are getting jibs over facebook. i dont know who filmed it but i have a good idea, i am able to find out.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Who was filming it?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I dont know for sure but i have a good idea and can confirm who it was later in the day
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Ok. Let me know.

I will be here.