Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I was caught on cctv shoplifting hermes parcels and goods in

Customer Question

i was caught on cctv shoplifting hermes parcels and goods in a shop the shopkeeper stopped me showed me the footage i owned up gav e him 100 pounds to cover goods he took a photo of my car registration and told me to come back at 6pm to speak to the owner who would decide what to do if he wanted to call police i said i will bring more money as the staff had had there wages deducted total £250 because of me what can i do toady
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 9 months ago.

what is your questions

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
my question is the manager said to come back at 6pm and speak to the owner who would decide whether he wanted to call the police or not and give the footage to hermes parcels who deliver please call me 01923 597711

I see. There is no harm in going to meet with the manager but I am not really sure of the purpose of such a meeting.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no the manager said come at 6pm to meet the owner