Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

It's regarding a property purchase and RX1 restrictions, I

Customer Question

Hi ***** ***** - it's regarding a property purchase and RX1 restrictions
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I wish to purchase a property but cannot do so until the new tax year (April 6). The vendor will hold the property for me if I pay him an option
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Can you better explain the situation. Do you want to register the restriction to cover the obtaining of the option over the land? Is the owner amenable to the registration of the restriction over his property to cover the option agreement? When will the option be created?

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

2. How long will the option period be?