Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I've just been charged with my first offence of theft from

Customer Question

I've just been charged with my first offence of theft from employer. I am yet to have an interview with the police. What is the possible outcome?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was charged with left of £500 at work today. They called the police and I was escorted out the building and informed that I would be called and scheduled an interview at the police department soon.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Hello are you guilty of the offence?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Will I be sent to jail?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What should I do?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello??
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please!! I really need some advice!!!