Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Need a lawyer who specialized in professional negligence.

Customer Question

JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Trying to find one I am in search
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: 2004 a double deck metro line bus crushed on me while driving, the bus crossed the red light. 7 years later I had a court case to claim damages as a Consultant General Surgeon. I lost the case on mistake hold by lawyers, who, they should have got the work done. I was humiliated and left on my own. As a EU citizen living in UK for 15 years, I had the support of my friends, for the appeal. Now the appeal finished after huge amount of money paid by my compatriots. The negligence matter still stands. The court case was in March 2011.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.
Customer:***@******.***
JA: Thanks. Are you ready to speak with the Lawyer now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am waiting your info
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 9 months ago.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with some more information before I reply to your question

Who was the appeal against, presumably the bus company?

Did you recover both damages and your legal costs?

What grounds were given by the judge of the first hearing for finding against you?

What were your grounds of appeal?

I do not need the full information, just bullet point answers.

Many thanks

Michael

I have to go out shortly but will be back online later today