Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have breach the terms of tomlin order, what can I do to

Customer Question

I have breach the terms of tomlin order, what can I do to prevent judgement against me
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet but someone told me there is no way out. I just want the opportunity to come back and fulfil the terms of the tomlin order.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: the breach occurred because of a mistake I made in setting up a standing order.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What are the terms of the Order that you have breached - and what action have the other side taken as a result