Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I need a letter to probation services regarding my husband.

Customer Question

Good day. I need a letter to probation services regarding my husband. My English language isn't well so I'm looking for help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my husband was arrested and now get decision that are guilty because of some item stealing soon he will have interview in probation services and they will decide send him to jail or leave
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have three kids, the youngest one is 9 months now. only my husband is working person in family. it's a first time when he gets problem with a law. we are more than 10 years together.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello how can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need example how to write a letter to probation service. How to explain in correct and formal language that my husbad is good person, that all three kids need a father with them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will it be ok?Dear Sir/MadamI write this letter in relation to my husband Andrius Titas. I and Andrius have been married for eight years, but living together more than ten. Andrius has always been responsible and caring husband and father. Our oldest son Vakaris Zemaitis was born 07 05 2004. He attends Harris Merton academy. Daughter Rugile Titaite born 02 03 2008, she attends ***** ***** primary school. Youngest son Rytas Titas born 05 05 15.
We arrived in uk in 2009. Andrius all the time had a job. During that time amended several workplaces never for the fact he would not perfom its duties or some complaints, but for better life searches.
Till our third child birth I also contributed to the family budget, but now I'm not working. After maternity leave I continue to take care of children. My husband Andrius keeps whole family, working hard, paying taxes. It would be a great loss if he goes to jail. Three kids could stay without father, it would be big stress for them, because is not only father, who always at work or all the time busy. Andrius that kind of father, who spends time together, trying to teach loads of things, example how man should care of woman and family.
From October 2014 I lived in stress. All pregnancy period was full of fear to lose husband, father, friend, earner, support. In this country we don't have any relatives. We always supported each other. My and kids all hope that Andrius will stay in family, that children can see Dad each day and dad as before hugged them love and care. As wife I don't want to loose a man, who more than ten years stand together, who never failed, who allways cared and believed in.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What is the sum in question?

Why are you writing to probation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My husband by decision is guilty for stealing some items wiht his friend. Soon he need to go to probation service and 11th of next month will be decided send him to jail or leave
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, but you are not the victim?

Why are they asking you to write anything?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm his wife. And it was said to him that he needs to bring wife's letter, like personal describe. To explain all situation, family status and so on
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Probation would not normally ask you for a contribution.

They will interview him.

They would only have any right to approach you if you were the victim of the offence.

It will be for him to give them information about your family circumstances.

However, if you are intent then that letter is perfectly fine.

They will probably be more interested in the offence rather than in his personal circumstances.

Can I clarify anything for you?

Jo