Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I would like to know, when buying insurance should I provide

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to know, when buying insurance should I provide issue date or the date from which it is valid?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I exchanged Polish driving license to UK one (I'm driving for over 10 years) and I exchanged it about a year ago, and insurer said I have laince for a year only, and price of mu insurance has gone to the roof only becauase I exchanged my license
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Are you asking if you can reduce the cost of insurance?