Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Underwood defending a non molestation order that's been

Customer Question

underwood defending a non molestation order that's been applied for by a friends adopted daughter aged 25 I have sent maybe a dozen messages via so il media over the past 10 years each time saying I will not approach her on every single message sent
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My friends daughter was ordered by the courts to be adopted as my friend had mental health issues and was in hospital 3 months at a time, however she has not been admitted now for over 15 years. Social services gave her a letter that was through an order that was made that she got 12 monthly updates and 3 photographs a year. However social services past on a hand written repot which contained her address and adoptive parents add
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Since then 2004 I think it was I have seen her daughter on social media site and tried to make contact on pososbly half a dozen times just asking for her to acknowledge she had received information and her mum had not given her up for adoption .today I have been made aware both myself and my friend are having non molestation orders against us ??
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I can do that but do you want to tell me what your question is first? If I cannot help there is no sense in you paying for a call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've decided to go for a solicitors appointment can I please apologise for me changing my mind and can I get a refund please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund in full or give me a link to get my refund thank you