Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I contracted large plumbing company in London one client had

Customer Question

I contracted for a large plumbing company in London one client had two boilers installed and decided after my job was completed that he did not give permission for the work to go ahead despite his cleaner his assistant and himself letting me and an apprentice into the property to carry out the work for three days The company I contracted to sent emails and called demanding payment after approximately 3 weeks they said he would not pay and they wouldn't pursue the the matter. I decided at this point to terminate my contract and left the company. Can I take legal action to recover the money if my contract stated I couldn't make contact with any of my customers for 1 year please advise
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Sorry but what did the contract say about making contact?