Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Iain Duncan (British MP and Minister said
, 3 February

Customer Question

Iain Duncan Smith (British MP and Minister said
JA: The law can be really complicated! The Lawyer will know what to do. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: http://newsthump.com/2016/02/03/cannibalism-definitely-an-option-for-the-poor-says-duncan-smith/Wednesday 3 February 2016 by Neil TollfreeCannibalism ‘definitely an option’ for the poor, says Duncan-Smith Iain Duncan-Smith has called on the poor to do more to help themselves, suggesting that cannibalism, culling the sick, and living in large communal holes are all options they should consider.“I’m not unsympathetic to the poor,” said the Work and Pensions Secretary as he feasted on roasted snow-leopard in swan gravy.“In fact, I understand that there are some of them aren’t even smelly and ugly, but I do think they could do more to help themselves.“For instance, if Grandad dies then why waste tax-payer funded benefits to hold what would almost certainly be a ghastly funeral with all its attendant beer, Findus crispy pancakes, and poorly spelt tombstones, and just pop his carcass in the freezer instead.“I would imagine a fully grown human male could feed a family for at least a week, with a buttock serving as a very pleasant Sunday Roast.”
JA: OK. The Lawyer will be able to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: is that legal in UK?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Hi

My name is Clare

Do you actually have a question for us?