Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

A 21-year-old male driver in a BMW 5 series was being

Customer Question

A 21-year-old male driver in a BMW 5 series was being pursued by two blackmailers in a VW Golf. He was not paying attention to the road and, without warning, pulled directly in my path. I narrowly avoided a collision but in doing so hit the kerb with the result that my car was written off. I have lost my excess and no claims even though a police officer investigating the incident confirmed I was not at fault. Can I act against the BMW driver's insurer?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, do you have the person's details and heir insurance details, so you know who you may claim against?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.