Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

We were asked to look after are friends daughter with

Customer Question

We were asked to look after are friends daughter with special needs I have helped look after her for 20 years they have left every thing to me in the will which was made up with a barrister but social serves said they could still take her away from us through safe gardening her doctor no U.S. And said he will vote for us she not living with us yet I think it's because shared lives be sticking their nose in because the boy we have had for16 year is with them and are report are good the girl is 64 I am 60 but we do love the girl don't no now what to do her mum was over the moon when we told them we will have her so they made sure the will they had written was all good
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help

You will want to find yourself from what you have written, specialist solicitors who can assist you through the process with the LA - I would suggest firms who have expertise in court of protection work. You may also wish to get your MP involved to help expert some pressure on them. Happy to discuss further with you but please rate positive. Thanks

I hope this my answer helps - please can you rate positive for me. Thanks

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you