Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

, I need to attend court today at 14:00. I will plead

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need to attend court today at 14:00. I will plead guilt to driving whitout care and attention on road
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Hi. Thanks for your interest in me but I'm due in court at 10am so won't be able to look at this until mid morning at best. If you want a response sooner than that then just hit resist.