Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My question is about trasnfer some benficial interst in a

Customer Question

My question is about trasnfer some benficial interst in a flat that me & my wife won in an overseas raffle, We get about £3-5k pa and its was regsitered in my name when we claimed the prize. Would a deed of transfer achieve this so that the rental can be apportioned 50:50 (my wife is and has been working raising our kids .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Flat in Dubai, in my name. We won it on a family holiday, soits the family's and for past 5 yrs I've paid tax as its in my name even though its used for the all our family expenses
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law