Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

Since sept 2015 we have payed a deposit of �5000 plot of

Customer Question

Since sept 2015 we have payed a deposit of �5000 for a plot of land in (woodlands park biddenden)for our new built park home,
In a part exchange agreement, we requested many times for some security regarding signing some papers,but repeatedly told not to worry, as the price of �485,000 they made for our house was set in stone,the base has been laid
And the house ready for delivery, so we could move in quite soon,but now the park owners are saying they can't afford to pay for our house and we would have to have a delayed settlement date.to me this is not part exchange as
Explaind in there brocher and we would have to wait a timeless period till our house is sold, are they breaking the part exchange agreement? and is this allowed by any law? The Idea is that it would be chain free,but we could finish up in a chain, we are both pensioners and already paying �400 a month interest on our equity.Can you please help,
Our solicitor was recommended by the park home manager. Yours sincere
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 10 months ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive

Was there actually a contract signed?