Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

The committee at my golf club have voted on a member and the

Customer Question

The committee at my golf club have voted on a member and the member has appealed to an EGM do the committee get a vote at the EGM to say that they back the committee or do they not get a vote as it seems a bit of double standards going on
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 10 months ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive

The starting point is that who gets a vote at the EGM will normally depend on the wording of the club's constitution; but generally it would be expected that the committee members would have votes at the EGM (they are all members in their own right). Happy to discuss. Please rate positive

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Many thanks for your assistance

My pleasure - can you please rate positive for me. Thats how this works - thanks

HI

Do you have any additional questions - if not can you please rate positive for me. Thanks very much.

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 9 months ago.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you