Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am in tribunal tomorrow, representing a lady. In part of

Customer Question

I am in tribunal tomorrow, representing a young lady. In part of the papers we have submitted the solicitor states to the claimant, the employer has no money - even is she wins the judgement will be worthless. we have also had WP communications which state that I, my client, and the chief executive had produced a forged C of E.In reading up on this latter, LJ ***** ***** allowed one party may be allowed evidence of what the other party said or wrote in WP discussions, if the exclusion of the evidence would act as a cloak for perjury, blackmail or other unambigious impropriety
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 11 months ago.

what is your question?