Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Warnock ***** ***** warnock
, ***** ***** warnock. We

Customer Question

warnock ***** ***** warnock
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ***** ***** warnock. We have a tribunal on friday when the respondents and their solicitor have called a contract of employment a forgery.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your query please?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What is your question please so I can assist you?