Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My name is ***** ***** Woods and my issue is with Marina

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Woods and my issue is with Marina Leisure . We paid them £5995.00 to sell our timeshare 5 years ago and we were promised we would get some of the money back via a Loyalty reward Scheme if we adhered to the terms and conditions which we have done but now it seems the address for the scheme does no longer exist. What a re the chances of us getting any of this money back ? Thankyou ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have sent off the claim to the loyalty reward scheme but it has been returned to me undelivered . The cheque was for £12.895. What more can i tell you ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jenny Mackenzie replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are Marina Leisure a Uk based company?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No, they are based in the Balaeric Islands, Palma De Mallorca