Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My company, Piping Hot Cookers Ltd. was incorporated in

Customer Question

My company, Piping Hot Cookers Ltd. was incorporated in 2009. Our website is www.pipinghotstoves.com of similar vintage.
Recently, the father of a customer, has set up Piping Hot Stoves in the Northwest. Whilst we are Midlands based, we trade all over the UK and Europe.
Both enterprises sell and install log stoves. We sell a greater range of other boilers, cookers and stoves.
I am under the impression that the newcomer is in the position of becoming confused with us and passing off his business as ours. Whether that is accidental or deliberate does not matter. We stand to lose goodwill.
What is your opinion? I hasve contacted the principal of Piping Hot Stoves, who have been going a month, and he is reluctant to change
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have any customers told you they were confused as a result?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have any customers told you they were confused as a result?