Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My name is ***** *****. I was falsely accused of causing

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, My name is ***** *****. I was falsely accused of causing accident...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 7 months ago My insurer contacted me that there is a claim against me , that on 9th August 2014 I caused insury to another guy in the vehicle - when i performed u turn when was not save to do so. After few months i managed to prove with digital gps log that i was not there. Then claiment said that he made mistake and accident happen on 19 Sep 2014 ! I look into my log and at the time of alleged accident ( between 10 -11pm ) I was not there either , but an hour later I was dropping off customer at exact spot - but never have any accident ! How I can prove it ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

How can I help with this ?