Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have an employee who isn't keeping up with her workload

Customer Question

I have an employee who isn't keeping up with her workload and is making a lot of mistakes. She has a liver condition which means she is having treatment and we have been trying to work with her over the past 6-10 months by reducing her times from 8-5 to 8-3pm as she gets tired in the afternoons. It was always stipulated that this would have to be reviewed depending on her performance as the business is growing and we cannot afford to "carry anyone."We have been very patient with her but she is making a lot of mistakes and it is causing the office issues having her hours reduced by 10 hours per week as her main role is picking up new instructions from clients, phones, queries and assisting the other colleagues and those 2 hours every day are really stretching the team. Where do i stand with this?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long has she worked there for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long has she worked there for?