Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

If a profession's regulatory body publishes inaccurate and

Customer Question

Customer: If a profession's regulatory body publishes inaccurate and negatively biased information about a professional, is that defamation? If not, what is it? I have challenged the HCPC to correct incorrect information about me and they refuse, so no employer wants to employ me. ***** ***** Crowson Social worker
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: If you look at the HCPC website you will see what they have written but it is not all correct and my representative at my review hearing withheld evidence. I'm scared to give you much more information online as I am a seasoned whistle-blower. I came across your website by chance. thank you for replying. ***** *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is the nature of the information in question?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What is the nature of the information in question?