Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Thank you, I joined Be2 S.a.r.l some time ago, cannot

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, thank you, I joined Be2 S.a.r.l some time ago, cannot remember when, and as faar as I can remember do not owe them anything, Have received a letter from Intrum Justitia saying, " they have been instructed to seccure payment of EUR98.22 immediately. This is causing me sleeples nights, and I was about to send a cheque when your message popped up. any advice please...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: such as......
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $45) to post your type of question to UK Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: certainly am.....
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My nam eis Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What did they say would happen if you did not pay?