How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 32961
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The claim was made on the 8th of October but I have been

Customer Question

The claim was made on the 8th of October but I have been charged 3 more payments after that. Do I add that to the current case before the court or do I bring a new case after this one is ended?Also where the funds used to pay the unauthorised charges is from an authorised overdraft which incurs a fee, am I in my right to transfer such fee on top of the amount owed?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

You can seek to amend the claim to include the additional and any ongoing; you can also charge for losses arising. I hope this helps - please rate positive

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I seek to amend the claim. Is there a form I need to complete? do I need to pay court charges?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

How much money are we looking at in total