Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Jo we communicated some time ago (at least a year or two)

Customer Question

Jo we communicated some time ago (at least a year or two) about a legal matter I wanted to pursue, but I have lost the information I and for and you sent. I would like to have you draft the indictment to enable the laying of information before the magistrates court for 1) perverting the course of justice and 2) conspiring to pervert the course of justice. The acts that we can show through evidence are perjury, subornation of perjury, false and/or fabricated evidence. Can you however help me locate our previous correspondence to enable me to just refresh myself with it beforehand?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I will take a look to see if I can locate it, do you have any other questions in the meantime?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Oh I've just logged in and think I've found it!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I've got it. For your reference it's listed as:Dear Jo, If a 'subject' is arrested and under caution admits fact...
17 August 2014 04:38 | UK Law.There is one matter that I think we should clarify. The drafting is for the laying of information before Magistrates Court under the offences of Perverting the Course of Justice and Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice. The actual criminal offences being; perjury, subornation of perjury and the submission of false and fabricated evidence (all material in proceedings and which the subjects knew or had reason to believe were untrue at the time they were sworn/commissioned/submitted for filing in overseas proceedings. All the evidence supporting these allegations is contained in one affidavit, although we have identified more evidence now which shows further deliberate attempts to mislead through the submission of false financial statements. Do you need this completed before or can a supplemental list of further evidence be filed and disclosed later?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Sorry, I still can't find it. But I can deal with the update.

Are you in the UK? Some of these are not offences in the UK.