Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Dammy
, I had a barclays account when i was 16, one day

Customer Question

Customer: dammy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a barclays account when i was 16, one day i received a letter in the post that the account will be closed due to fraudulent activity, i went to the bank to complain about it has i did not make such transaction. ever since then i have not been able o open a new bank account. i just turned 18 and any bank account i open gets closed after a few days, i am in care and i need an account for benefits and student loan as i will be going into uni by the end of the year. not having an account is making life more miserable. is there absolutely anything at all i can do?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $45) to post your type of question to UK Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your interest in me but this isn't really my area. I will opt out for others

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope the new solicitor will be able to help
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

posted in error

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry?