Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

I would like to know if I have an outstanding arrest

Customer Question

I would like to know if I have an outstanding arrest warrant.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 10 months ago.

Good evening. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. The only way to find out if their is a warrant outstanding is to contact the police usually by attending the local police station or, if this relates to failing to appear at court, then by contacting the court directly. Nobody else holds this information and we do not have access to police records unfortunately.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Alice, obviously you did not read the initial question I asked whereby I gave a detailed description to my question and provide my personal details. I am very aware that the police and courts are the ones who hold those records and if I could go to them myself to ask I would have done so and not seek assistance from a solicitor.
Anyway as I did not here from you guys before now and didn't even get an acknowledgement of payment before today I have opened up a dispute and requested for a refund of my deposit from paypal.
Expert:  Alice H replied 10 months ago.

OK all the best and have a good day.