Scott Taylor
Scott Taylor, Solicitor
Experience:  18 years practice on the High Street and in the City of London
91182002

I have a letter here to send to a judge at inner London

Customer Question

Hi I have a letter here to send to a judge at inner London crown court how do I send the address on it so it gets to the right judge?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello is there any address reference on correspondence you have received from the courts so far?

Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/uk-law/9hrjm-letter-send-judge-inner-london.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Scott Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Dear Anita,

You should address your letter to the Court Manager at the Inner London Crown Court and mark the letter for the attention of whichever Judge you want it to go to.

It would also help if you stated the name of the case on the heading of the letter and gave the Court case number ***** this number or reference will be shown on any Court documentation.

The address for the Inner London Crown Court is -

Sessions House

Newington Causeway

London

SE1 6AZ

You can also contact them via email using -***@******.***

I hope that this is of assistance. Please remember to rate my reply so that I can close off your question.

Kind regards

Scott