How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 32974
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Someone asked me for £25000.00p to help me to get a property

Customer Question

someone asked me for £25000.00p to help me to get a property the house was sold to someone else and I have trouble getting my money refunded I phoned the fraud police they said they are slow to take action I learned last night this man is going away to africa
what can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Let me see if i can help and please rate positive. If he is going to Africa and you fear he will not return then you should act very quickly, I would go back to your solicitor on Monday and seek a freezing order on his assets, to prevent him disappearing with your money. You may also wish to consider surviving a statutory demand on him for the money owed. I hope that this helps. Please rate positive
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
I hope this helps. Can you please rate positive for me. Thanks