Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

Need help with n244 ***** *****
, it was on 2012 my

Customer Question

Customer: need help with n244 ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it was on 2012 my account forget to filling up the for for the company house the anual account report and i had been finde with £500 since the price geting higher to £4,900 then i didnt know all about it , i ahd 3 accountant after , when i found out throu with bank business manager that it show i CCJ into my business
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $45) to post your type of question to UK Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: so i called tghe court they otlds me to filling the formn and set aside and i want to take it off the CCJ fro my company ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
this is my CCJ show sorry for the photo
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 11 months ago.

Do you have a defence to the fines having been made against you? Is the CCJ just for the fines?