Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

This is really really hard. I am 22 and female and very very

Customer Question

Hello, this is really really hard for me. I am 22 and female and very very stupid. I work or worked for a betting shop as a manager for 7 months until today. I was suspended yesterday due to reasons of my own dishonesty and personal gain. I had changed bets to make them winners when in fact they weren't and kept the money for myself. I am now facing a disaplinary meeting today. My mum will be so so disapointed in me and heartbroken as to why I did it, which to be honest I don't know myself. I was just stupid and caught in the moment. I know you may not be able to tell me ,but do you know if they will take legal action against me and if I will go to prison if they do? And what would happen if I didn't go to the meeting and resigned immediately? Would they still set out for my arrest? I really don't know why I did it, clearly I want to ruin my life and my mums at the same time. I really don't know why I did it and fear that I will not be able to live a normal life.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jenny Mackenzie replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. What is the value of the money you have taken from your employer?