How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9099
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I failed to notify DWP of change of circumstances receiving

Customer Question

I failed to notify DWP of change of circumstances receiving Pension Credit and built up a total of £7,640.00 overpayment over 5 years. I have started to repay this amount to DWP at £150 per month. I have been summoned to attend Magistrates' Court this month. I have stated I will plead Guilty in a letter to the court.
Can you advise what punishment the court may impose?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Are you asking what sentence you will face?
If so, do you have any previous?
What was the change of circumstances?

Related UK Law Questions