How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9110
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is***** need help with advise 19th

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** need help with advise for court 19th Jan for alleged benefit fraud please. I was disabled through my spinal cord being fractures in 1999, and have since had 3 surgeries of fusion, almost this i have suffered throat dancer and compartments syndrome.I feel i was wrongly advise by an employer after i worked from July 2013 to Feb 2015, stupidly tool his advise instead of finding out my duties for myself.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
How can I help with this please?

Related UK Law Questions