Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Theft by finding a mobile phone
, Yes attended cinema

Customer Question

Customer: theft by finding a mobile phone
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes attended cinema with my 8 yr old an I knew he has either his white i phone sor of I Pad wih him we exited the cinema and I pickd up what I believed was his phone it was flat s couldnt see the screensaver to dny it wasnt, got home a woman appeard on my doorstep, asked for her daughters mobile I told her didnt know what se was talking abt let her in my property and police were called they attended searched and arrested me as the mobile was found in my car I told them that I had picked it up b mistake and the fact I had only arrived hoe 15 mins before the woman came did not give me time to notice I did have posession of 2 phones I am 47 an ex bailiff with no previous convictions will i go to prison
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $45) to post your type of question to UK Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Wait for what
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sol custody f two boys aged 8 & 10 and live in mortgaged property
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. How can I help with this please?