Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I have received a notice from land registry so called an

Customer Question

I have received a notice from land registry so called an agreed notice, I haven't agreed any thing towards my property, but had a business loan 6 years ago which I am on a payment plan ( my business collapsed in 2009) , how can I appeal against it?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 11 months ago.

Let me see if I can help. An agreed notice means that the owner has agreed to it being registered or that the third party has proved that their interest is valid. If evidence has been sent to the Land Registry to prove the interest it will be mentioned in the Register. This in your case may mean that they have gone and got a judgment against you with respect to the debt. I would contact both the Land registry and the company for details of the notice and whether they hold a judgment against you. You should have been notified against any such proceedings.

I hope that this helps - if you have any further questions kindly advise. Please also rate positive - thanks