How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 33953
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Would be greatful hel i was convicted sex with a 14 year old

Customer Question

would be greatful for any hel
i was convicted for having sex with a 14 year old girl and got 4 years and life on the SOR also got a SOPO back in march 2009 i have now started a relationship and she as a 6 year old boy we informed the police and they then inform social serveis they then told us that we could not have contact when she had her child while the looked in to it which was fine as thats what we where doing anyway then her ex husband snatche dthe child from school so both parents had to see social serveses and they then told her that she could not have any contact with me at all and is no in court fighting to keep her child and we know it will be on the condition that she as no contact with me at all so my future is also being discussed in court but i have no say in the matter please help Rob
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is it hat wish to know about the situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well can they stop us seeing each other and if they can what can i do about it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or should i say me and my maybe girlfriend
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they have not even carried out any investigation on me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they are just doing what the ex husband wants as he wants full custody
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

They cannot stop you seeing each other.

What they can do is make your girlfriend chose between you and her child.

I am afraid that your record means that no further investigations need to be carried out.

I am sorry to give bad news


Related UK Law Questions