Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

We are seeking to overturn a Tomlin Order and require

Customer Question

We are seeking to overturn a Tomlin Order and require information regarding the following:
1. Is N244 the correct Application Notice?
2. We were the Defendants on the Tomlin Order.
3. Are we now the Claimants on this Form N244 ?
4. We live in France, therefore can this be dealt with by Telephone or Post?
5 Up until the time we signed the Tomlin Order we had never received any paperwork apart from 4 Capital
Account Statements, (the first in 2012, followed by 3 more, all starting with the same date and all with different Totals!) no completed Personal Tax Returns. All this prior to our being 'sacked' in 2007, then the date was moved to 2008, and the 2009, we were informed of this in 2012! Financially we could not afford to defend the Claim and have spent 3 years and £10,000 and we are no further forward!!
defend the Claim and have spent 3 years trying to get the Accounts and to date we have spent �10,000 and we
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Matthew J replied 1 year ago.

HI I will do what I can to assist. Can I just check before I reply, a Tomlin Order is an order by way of agreement between the parties. Why and on what grounds are you saying this can be overturned?