Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My ex assaulted me, he was arrested, evidence went to the

Customer Question

My ex assaulted me, he was arrested, evidence went to the CPS, including photos of my injuries, the CPS threw it out, partly because of his girlfriend's statement, which was full of lies, and claimed that I assaulted her. I did not lay a finger on her, yet she also managed to somehow submit photos of injuries I supposedly inflicted on her in the supposed assault. I would like to have her prosecuted for 'perverting the course of justice' and or possibly perjury. The only witnesses were my 2 young children. It is essentially their word against mine about what happened. What chance do I have of getting anywhere with this? She is a solicitor herself, and I think what she has done is grotesque and she, and he, should not be allowed to get away with it.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?