Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Type your question here.i work airline. We are allowed to

Customer Question

Type your question here.i work for an airline. We are allowed to purchase beverages used to serve customers such as cans of soft drinks miniatures of spirits etc. I was purchasing 6 spirits, but accidentally, out of distraction, tiredness (long night flight) and not regularly buying these spirits, I actioned the wrong selection thinking it was the correct one. When clearing customs an officer checked me a asked for a receipt of the spirits which I happily handed to him. He straight away told me that the receipt was for miniatures and not mixers. I couldn't believe that I had made such a mistake. Items were confiscated and I was reported to me company and now face being accused of theft. I swear it was an accident. I just paid for the wrong item! Help
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello what would you like to know know about this specifically? Also is this an issue you are only facing with the employer or are customs taking further action too?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - what would you like to know know about this specifically? Also is this an issue you are only facing with the employer or are customs taking further action too?