Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Ok cafcass are proposing indirect contact. I believe this

Customer Question

Ok cafcass are proposing indirect contact. I believe this has removed my child's rights to have a relationship with both parents. This is no cause for concern on my part. However there were six findings against me as evidence arrived late so I could not prepare. I have hearing to challenge cafcass I have parental responsibility. I have a pealed all six findings and i have evidence to support my case. I am looking for lines of questioning to put to cafcas my daughter is to young to express her wishes and flings.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Tank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first - what was the reasoning for the recommendation