Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I received a NIP a few months ago and could not remember who

Customer Question

Hi, I received a NIP a few months ago and could not remember who was driving the vehicle at the time. I requested a photograph which was sent to me but I still cold not clearly see who was driving so I provided a list of possible names. I then had a hand delivered letter posted through my letter box from a PC at Thames Valley Police asking me to ring him regarding the matter. I left a voicemail for him asking him to call me back along with a contact number. He failed to call me back and then revised our home a few weeks later. At this time my husband was at home with whom he spoke. He showed him a blown up version of the photographic evidence which clearly showed that my husband was at the wheel. My husband admitted that he was in the picture but question the photograph at the original one sent was not as clear. To this the PC advised that photograph he had just produced may be from a previous offence for which my husband has had a conviction already and that he would investigate.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?