Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

, Can a UK citizen enforce EC rights, say of

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can a UK citizen enforce EC rights, say of establishment against the UK or is protection only given to members of other states by the UK?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $45) to post your type of question to UK Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Could you explain the situation here little more please? Thank you