Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have been banned from Rainbow casinos and the ban has

Customer Question

Hi. I have been banned from Rainbow casinos and the ban has extended to Grosvenor and now Genting. That has now covered all casinos in Bristol. The incident that occured was trivial and was the fault of the casino. I have written to Rainbow apologising and have offered the money back as a result and have written to Genting and Grosvenor asking them to lift their bans since the incident did not concern them. Do you know the chances of my letters succeeding ? Basically a card was accidently revealed and I changed my bet to the table max since I knew I was going to get a King on the first card. I won. The next day I got banned. Graham Bloomberg
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think my letters will result in my suspension being lifted so I wondered if I can get professional assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I can so rut it is probably best to find out if this is something i I can do first.

Whould lik to know about this please

?