Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I'm 16 years old and i may have a police warning very small

Customer Question

hi, i'm 16 years old and i may have a police warning for a very small minor crime, will it be recorded for future employment or other things? is it possible if i can get rid of that if i don't commit any other offence in the future? many thanks
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Are you enhanced checked? What type of work are you looking for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Whether the warning comes up in future checks will depend on the type of work you are looking for and if you will be subject to any criminal records checks. Can you please provide more details of whether you know what employment you will go into or if you will be subject to any criminal checks?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the system has informed us of the following: "The customer’s payment didn’t clear. You may want to alert the customer there’s an issue with their payment method."

Due to the above the live phone call request will be unavailable so please continue on here by replying to my query above, thanks