Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have inherited a property from my father that is

Customer Question

I have inherited a property from my father that is unregistered. There are no documents showing mortgage or other related charges relating to the property. How should i go about proving that my father owned the property so i can register?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Are you certain there are no paper documents like old conveyances, deeds of gift or assents which show that the property was sold/transferred to your father?

If not, can you think how your father would have proved his ownership of the property?

KInd regards,

Tom

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?

Kind regards,

Tom