Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I requested disclosure from CPS freedom of information

Customer Question

I requested disclosure from CPS freedom of information department under DPA. they refused. I appealed to ICO. ICO confirmed they should disclose the document requested. They are still not doing it 3 months gone. ICO advised me to seek court order. how do I do that ? what form should I fill in? can I do it without need for solicitor?
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I submitted above question 24hours ago. still no reply for a simple question.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay. What was the information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CPS informed me that they received confirmation from police that local CCTV was not working on the day of the incident I reported. Local council gave me s9 witness statement confirming CCTV was working that day.
I requested copy the document received by CPS from police.NB I however won the case . it was a false allegation the alleged injured party confessed it in court.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could tell me name of the form I should fill up at magistrate court please that is enough for me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

It is not that simple. Generally speaking there aren't numbered forms at the Magistrates Court.

What action are they suggesting you take? Sounds to me more like a civil order.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have clearly explained to you the situation above. still I am not getting the answer.I am concerned !!!
Are you registered solicitor with SRA ? what is your full name? registration number? and registered office address in UK?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to give you that information under the rules of this site.

However, following your response I will opt out for others.