Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience
13262538

Before District Judge (Name) sitting at the Family court at

Customer Question

Before District Judge (Name) sitting at the Family court at on 14th October 2015
Upon hearing the petitioner in person
And Upon hearing the respondent in person
Permission to Respondent to apply Decree Absolute and upon such application having been made
IT IS ORDERED THAT
1. Decree Absolute shall be pronounced forthwith
2. Hearing on 30 October 2015 is vacated.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do i have to apply decree absolute again ? It says Permission to Respondent to apply Decree Absolute !If Not than how long will take time to decree absolute ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

In fact the Decree Absolute has already been granted and the marriage ended on 14th Octover 2015.

Please ask if you need further details

Clare

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiOkay, than why it is saying " respondent in person Permission to Respondent to apply Decree Absolute and upon such application having been made."Regards
Manish
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

It means that the Respondent was there and was given permission to apply for the Decree Absolute - it was asked for verbally and granted immediately

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ClareThat mean i don't need to do anything. Just wait for decree absolute. ? Do u know how long will take time from the court ?Regards
Manish
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You shoudl have received it by now - you may need to email the court and remind them to send it to you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked. But they said they can't find anything in system. And they said i have to wait because they are working behind 22 days from my last order. I have received 24 oct that order ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You should have received the Decree Absolute by now.

Email then a copy of the Order you have - highlight the part which says that it is pronounced forthwith and ask for it to be forwarded by return.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,How consent order work with Transfer of property ?We have joint property. I am giving 50% of property to her. She applied for mortgage on her name and remove my name.
She said i have to go and sign land registry paper.
My Question is :
Do i have to sign land registry paper before consent order ?RegardsManish
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Has the Consent Order been forwarded to the Court yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,No.She find the mortgage to take over on her name and she will remove my name from mortgage.But she said i have to their and sign on land registry paper to transfer on her name.Do i have to do it before consent order or after ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

It can be done at the same time - but you should have had a copy of the draft order at this point to ensure that it is done promptly