Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I want to change my contract days. at he moment i'm working

Customer Question

i want to change my contract days. at he moment i'm working from tuesday to saturday, but i want to work from monday to friday. i have 2 reasons:
1) it will be beneficiary for the company if i will be working on monday, on that day AG (my company) is being visited by outside guest. Managment can use my experience during those visits.
2) family commitments
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for and what family commitments do you have that require this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i'm with that company for 3 years, and i want to be able to spend saturday with my husband, because he is working from sunday to thursday
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Have you approached the employer over this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he just wants formal letter for personell office. i want to explore that part about benefits for the company
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

ok so what are your specific queries about your situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just need a formal letter where i'm asking for change of my working days.my current shift is tuesday to saturday and i want to work from monday to friday. i have 2 reasons: benefits for the company (on mondays my presence will be more useful, management can use my trainer's experience during important visits) and family commitments.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

ok well we are a legal Q&S service, where you ask a query and we discuss your legal position If you need a letter drafted than that s classified as an additional service, it will be charged extra. Also I will need a lot more information that what has been supplied because there is very little to go by to get a letter done with what I have. So let me know if you want to proceed?